How to resolve the network connection problems in HP Wireless Printers?
There are many reasons which prevent the Wireless printers to connect with the computers. If you are having the same problem and tries various solutions, then we suggest that you should one configure the setup. We are suggesting some actions which you should try to improve the connection issues. You also have the option to connect with us at HP Printer Customer Support and learn solution for more difficulties related to the HP Printers.
Perform the following actions to solve network problems in the wireless printer:
- Try to restart your printer, router, and the computer
- Allow the tool HP Print and Scan Doctor to run. It will automatically remove common errors.
- Look for the status of the lights on the printer.
- Print a test page for wireless network settings
- Go to the Wireless Channel Interface and minimize it
- Try to rename the wireless network if the above steps did not help
- If you have extra routers, then you are recommended to turn them off for a while.
- The problem might also be a result of the distance of the printer and the router, and you can resolve it by letting them close.
- Check for the IP address of the HP printer and correct if it is not appropriate.
- You should also try to update the printer drives, and the method of doing so is different for Windows and Mac.
- We would suggest you assign the manual IP address so that the printer might not face network problems.
The network can be a result of any of the above reasons, but you should not worry because there are solutions for every problem. You should relax and perform these troubleshooting actions.
Contact us to learn these methods
We are there for you in every situation. Don’t think yourself alone as we are just a call away. You can resolve the complexity. You have to pick your phone and Dial HP Printer Helpline Number. We will instantly respond to your approach and inform you about the troubleshooting measures according to the exact reason for the stress.