This article is intended for the mono laser printers manufactured by the brand Brother. There are numerous reasons to remove software or drivers from the computer. You might be required to uninstall the brother printer drivers while it starts causing various difficulties. If you too have to rectify some problem related to software but are struggling with the process to uninstall it, then you should read this article prepared by Brother Printer Customer Service Care.
There are two methods of removing the printer drivers:
- Using the Brother Utilities
- Using the Uninstall Tool
We are presenting the process of using the Brother Utilities. But, before starting the process, you should ensure that you have closed all the tabs. You are suggested to log in the system as the administrator.
Uninstall the drivers using the Brother Printer utilities.
- Press the start button from your keyboard.
- Click on the option named all apps to and find the Brother printer from there.
- After that, you have to click on the icon of Brother Utilities to open it.
- Expand the drop-down menu and choose the model number of your printer from the list.
- After selecting the brother printer, you have to open the tools option which is available on the left side of the navigation bar
- Expand the tools and click on Uninstall from there
- If your printer is not wireless and you use the USB Cables, then you must connect it with the computer and make sure that you have turned it on
- Next, you have to click yes when you see the User Account Control
- After this, it will start displaying the instructions which you have to follow.
We hope that these steps will be relevant for you and you will effortlessly remove the software. We are the top support providers and promise to be there for you in all such complications. You can dial the Brother Customer Helpline Number to learn the solutions for the problems related to the Brother Printers.